Wednesday, September 23, 2009

INTRO

This blog has been a long time coming, but taking into consideration being fresh out of school (architecture, mind you!), in a recession and a city with few architecture firms, I’ve had to hustle the past months just to stay afloat. But as is the case with most things in our lives, nothing lasts forever and things are slowly picking up, hence, I’ve been having some leftover time here and there to start putting something together.
I have to come clean a little prematurely: This is my first blog, so I will try to keep things very informal…as well as infernal. That’s just a little joke (Thank you, Toby). At any rate, I truly hope I don’t hit any nerves, hurt any feelings or create hostile situations in my blog. I’m not looking to replace Perez Hilton in his old home town, so I sincerely apologize beforehand if something doesn’t sound too kosher. Having said this, I must warn the present audience that political and in some instances cultural issues will arise during the discussion. This is by no means a masked coalition or political offensive. It is simply a well known fact that the tentacles of politics have spread a long way across the board and have eventually struck the environmental key and simply surrounded it and made it practically its own.
I would also like to add that I will try to use as many graphics as possible in order to make certain points clearer or simply better presentable.
So it begins…


No comments:

Post a Comment